
Broken Sole
You turn to look at those heels
Pretty little things in the window
My reflection tries to smile
As it fades away
I try to think it’s just the sun
How it changes our lives everyday
I can’t turn back the hands of time
Just can’t run fast enough
With broken soles
One day those shoes will break
But you say you can fix them
And what if my soul fell off
Would you fix me back again?
JianXin
You turn to look at those heels
Pretty little things in the window
My reflection tries to smile
As it fades away
I try to think it’s just the sun
How it changes our lives everyday
I can’t turn back the hands of time
Just can’t run fast enough
With broken soles
One day those shoes will break
But you say you can fix them
And what if my soul fell off
Would you fix me back again?
JianXin

1 Comments:
i only realised you photoshopped when i clicked on the image.
good goin'!
Post a Comment
<< Home